March 7, 2008
Weekly Bits, Pieces – March 6, 2008
1. If you have an opportunity to see the play “Wicked”, you absolutely must go. It is simply fantastic (wicked good)…..
2. I used to work at a men’s health clinic called Medical Center For Men. I have many interesting stories from my days there. Earlier this week, I had a flashback about when myself and other staff got the first sign the clinic was going out of business and it was time to start working on the resume – they stopped buying toilet paper…..
3. I went to the store a few weeks ago to buy a new tie. I had a really hard time finding one that I really liked. Because of the event I was attending, I decided I would buy a tie that I thought was gay friendly. Later during the event, I realized it wasn’t gay friendly, it was just plain gay…..
4. This Just In: The award for the 80’s video with the two best singers with underbites goes to:
Peter Cetera and Amy Grant for “Next Time I Fall”…..
5. New CDs I recently added to the collection (two from Neil Peart’s recommended list):
* The Heavy Circles (featuring Edie Brickell)
* Knowledge & Innocence – Terry Scott Taylor
* Frank Sinatra – Live At The Sands
* Hanson – The Walk
* Patrick Ryan Clark – Translation
* Bill Haley – Rock Around The Clock
* Massive Attack – Blue Lines
* Judas Priest – British Steel
6. Did you see the recent SNL show with Tina Fey hosting? SNL is funny again – perhaps because the writers had 4 months to brainstorm new material?
Life Music Truly Funny TV
March 7, 2008
Leave a Comment
- Baby Jesus 2015
- Overcoming Business Challenges: A Corn Hole In One
- New Song: Doorstop Believer
- Christopher Cah-Lum-Booce
- Godspeed Collin. Hello Empty Nest.
- Fantastic Version of Tempted with Squeeze & David Sanborn
- Church Coffee Sucks: A Self-Proclaimed Coffee Snob Politicking For Church Coffee Ministry
- Greatest Play In Baseball?
KC March 19, 2008
Just had a flashback. Googled Haircut 100 and listened to Boy Meets Girl. Gotta love that -whoop- he interjects. Some times you just have to whoop.
Ausbury March 20, 2008
KC, I think you found the tagline for your blog:
Sometimes you just have to whoop.
Thoughts on my new tagline above? I hope that doesn’t give me away as a Rick Springfield fan.